Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Adorable Baby Booties by Ceradka

A friend of ours is expecting a baby girl in the next couple of weeks and we thought why not give her something hand-made - a pair of knit booties and a matching hat to go along with them. So, for the past few days I've been scouring the web for the booties pattern, that would catch my eye - something cute, girly and different. And I found it - in Ceradka's shop on Etsy.

Katy, who is the shop's owner and designer is a stay at home mom from London, who's been designing knit and crochet patterns for the past couple of years. You can find all sorts of masterpiece patterns in her shop - from a sock monkey  to a gorgeous slouch hat and what's my favorite part - a great variety of crochet and knit baby booties.

Images by Ceradka










The baby booties patterns cost just $4 and you can even get a discount - you can buy any 3 patterns for $9, any 4 patterns for $12 and any 5 patterns for $15. Patterns are emailed as a PDF document with detailed instructions and some of them even contain pictures to guide you through the knitting/crocheting and assembly steps.

Images by Ceradka

I just got the Baby Crossover Booties myself and I'll keep you posted on my progress. And of course expect to see Craftcookie's Top 5 of free knit baby booties patterns very soon.

Related Books on Amazon: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...