Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Bridal Flowers by xoxoDesigns

I came across the Etsy shop of xoxoDesigns more than a year ago, when I was looking for a bridal flower for my own wedding and I fell in love with Rebecca's designs, after looking through many, many flowers.

As  Rebecca says herself - she has several years of experience of designing in a floral and wedding boutique and her warm love for her creations truly shows even  in the way she wraps them and in the way she deals with her customers.

It felt very personal to me to know that the floral piece I was wearing (yes, that's me in the picture) was hand-crafted for me by a girl, named Rebecca :). I definitely recommend her shop and her work. Her designs range from $30 to $72.
Images by: xoxoDesigns

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...