Wednesday, November 24, 2010

What this blog is all about?

If you'd ask me where I live, I'd tell you I live online :). I spend a lot of time browsing the Internet - randomly or on purpose - when I'm trying to find a present or simply something a need. And I simply love the fact that I can dive into the talent, creativity and imagination of so many crafters and artists out there and fill my eyes with beauty.

✁ If you are one of those people who have the crafting bug inside...
✁ If love beautiful ideas and things (especially hand-crafted ones) and have an eye for the small details... 
✁ If you're looking for inspiration or would like to do something with your own hands... 

Welcome - have a craftcookie from our jar and get yourself a cup of warm milk with honey.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...